Mobile Betting & Gaming Forum
The UK Mobile Betting & Gaming Industry is estimated to be worth £5m and a growing market. AIME has brought together the gaming operators with the mobile operators and technology providers to identify growth opportunitites.
Forum objectives are to develop collection representation, to share knowledge, to set standards and promote the Mobile Betting & Gaming Industry and AIME members. The Mobile Betting & Gaming Forum (MBGF)was established May 2011.
Forum members include Mobile betting and gaming service/technology providers, Gaming operators, Mobile network operators, Mobile device manufacturers and platform providers and Mobile gaming media and event owners.
- Mark Gibson, Business Development Manager, mkodo
- May 2011
Current Agenda Items
- Technology Infrastructure Working Group:
- Overview of MNO direct to bill status
- Adult Verfication Guide
- M-web audit to draw examples of app store content standards
- Survey of network bandwidth for streaming to aid MNO infrastructure planning
- Social Media Integration
- Consumer Trust
- Best Practice
- Technology Infrastructure Working Group - 29th Sept 2011
- MBGF meeting - 18th May 2011
AIME members can view forum & working group meeting notes here
AIME Executive Contact David Ashman. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about our Mobile Betting & Gaming Forum