Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) apply to each person by whom, or on whose behalf (including the Applicant and any members of the Applicant’s Group as listed on the Application Form), an Application Form is executed and accepted ("the Member") and the Member agrees and undertakes:
- The membership subscription fee applied is determined by the level of membership applied for and is detailed on the Application Form as signed for by the Applicant;
- Aime reserves the right to change its published member subscription costs at any time. Aime will use its reasonable endeavours to notify the Member of any such change;
- Any discount on subscription fees offered only applies to the period of membership agreed, or to a maximum of twelve months from the original date of application;
- Subscriptions shall run for 12 months from the date of Application, but shall only become active once payment is received;
- Subscriptions shall renew automatically at the end of the membership period and an invoice for the new twelve month period will be sent to the member.
- Membership may be cancelled provided notice in writing is received by Aime not less than 3 months prior to the end of the relevant scheduled subscription period. During this notice period membership fees will be due in full;
- If any Member wishes to change their membership level, details of the change must be supplied in writing not less than 3 months prior to the end of the relevant scheduled membership term;
- Payment for membership is due 30 days from the date of invoice. Interest at the rate of 8% over the base rate of the Bank of England shall be payable on all sums which remain outstanding and payable by the Member from and including the due date for payment down to and including the actual date of payment. Interest shall be compounded on the first day of each successive calendar month following the relevant due date and for so long as the relevant payment remains unpaid;
- The Member shall indemnify Aime in respect of all costs (including legal and other professional costs) incurred by Aime in pursuing the recovery of all sums due under these T&Cs in the event that the relevant sum is not paid within 14 days of the relevant due date;
- Signing of Aime’s Membership Application Form will be deemed an acceptance of each and all of the above T&Cs by the Applicant;
- No refund will be payable where the Member has breached these T&Cs;
- These T&Cs and the Membership contract in respect of which they relate shall form one single agreement which shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in relation to any claim, dispute or difference which may arise hereunder
- The Applicant agrees that obligations set out in the Application Form and this Schedule are intended to be enforceable by and against and therefore between each member of the Member Company and by the Member Company against each such member; and it will be bound by and will observe the obligations set out in this Schedule, as from time to time revised or varied by Directors of the Aime in accordance the Aime’s Articles of Association.